[CT Birds] Red-necked Grebe Seaside Park

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon Dec 28 11:35:00 EST 2015

There have been some problems with ctbirding.org so access to the web site and sending mail to the CTBirds list has been unreliable.  This message should have gone out Sunday but Greg could not send it and I couldn't send it for him.

>From Greg Hanisek, Waterbury
While doing the Stratford-Milford CBC today at Seaside Park in Bridgeport, I had an adult Snow Goose on a soccer field with Canada Geese; a Red-necked Grebe off the west end; a Northern Gannet flying west into a stiff wind about 11:30 a.m.; and 7 American Pipits on a turf field at the west end. Also a Merlin and a Common Raven.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT