[CT Birds] Dendroica

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Fri Jan 1 11:27:35 EST 2016

Happy New Year Everybody!

It's been a couple of years since I last posted this very helpful bird ID
page.  Click on "U.S.A."  in the lower right hand corner.  When the new page
comes up you will see and hear a species of bird.   On the right is a
scrollable list, arranged in the same way as in the bird books.
Double-click on your selection.  From there you can select other photos or
hear other sounds which will help lock in sight and sound in one shot.  You
can also choose to see the range map or the spectrogram of it's call.   You
may not find every specie in our area, for example -  White-rumped
Sandpiper.  Go back to the home page and click on Canada instead.

ps - Put the icon on your desktop and you will be glad you did.

Best To All

Mike Warner
Wilton CT.