[CT Birds] Black Vultures

Orientale, Eugene EOrienta at stfranciscare.org
Sun Jan 3 20:50:36 EST 2016

I was surprised to see two black vultures circling overhead on I 91 N just north of Hartford yesterday afternoon while driving. Could I have been mistaken? I am used to seeing them when visiting my parents in Florida... but here in CT? Their underwing pattern and coloration are almost unmistakeable...

Eugene Orientale
Glastonbury
NOTICE: This email and/or attachments may contain confidential or proprietary information which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, make copies or print this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer system. Saint Francis Care has scanned this email and its attachments for malicious content. However, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Saint Francis Care accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.