[CT Birds] Ct Black Vulture day

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 18:06:37 EST 2016

This must be the day. This morning just before 10 I had 8 Black  Vultures
circling in the vicinity of the Manchester Parkade in Manchester. And  Not a
TV in sight.

In Willimantic, around noon there were Turkey Vultures all over  as usual,
because there  is a very large roost there.  There were a  dozen or more
over the BJ's plaza parking lot. But just up Rt 31 at the  Price Rite
supermarket lot, I was surprised to see 11 Black Vultures directly  overhead, and not
a single TV while I was there.

 But the biggest surprise was when I pulled into my  driveway, near the
lake, in Coventry. There were 2 Black Vultures out over the  woods across the
street from my house. I don't believe I've ever seen one in  Coventry before.

Seems like maybe some movement?

Don Morgan, Coventry,  Ct.
mntncougar at aol.com