[CT Birds] Snowy Owl Stratford

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Jan 6 08:26:17 EST 2016

 I just got a note from Joe DeMarte that the Snowy Owl is at Stratford Point.  It is sitting atop the house next to the lighthouse.

I'm offsite today but I think Scott will be there at some point.  You may be able to see the bird from the road, but DO NOT go onto the lighthouse property please.  It is private property.    Please do not go past the right of way secondary entrance.  Also, parking outside the gate is not viewed favorably by the neighborhood.

Best bet is probably to wait until Scott gets in. The owl has found a nice roost spot and may stick unless the crows find her.

Patrick Comins, Audubon Connecticut

Sent from my iPhone