[CT Birds] Extralimital rare birds

James P. Smith keenbirder at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 17:26:01 EST 2016

Hi Frank,
Just curious about the Thayer's Gull you listed for Massachusetts? I may have overlooked this but I don't know of any seen in the state recently. Where was it and how did you find out about it. I was in the UK over Christmas so may have overlooked it.
Best Wishes,
James James P. Smith Gill, MA http://pioneerbirding.blogspot.com/