[CT Birds] Extralimital rare birds

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 8 20:06:40 EST 2016

Hi James,
As I recall, I set a set of photos of a 2nd-winter bird on the eBird website - rarity photos. I think it was on one of the first few days of the new year.
I just did a search of eBird lists of Thayer's Gull in MA this year, and nothing came up.
So I don't know what to tell you.

Best,
Frank

Sent from my iPhone