[CT Birds] Extralimital rare birds

James P. Smith keenbirder at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 22:26:24 EST 2016

Frank and all,
Thanks very much for the responses. I'd missed the report but having looked at the images of the subject bird on ebird I can also see why it may not have generated broader interest, though it's an interesting looking bird for sure.
Best to all,
James James P. Smith Gill, MA http://pioneerbirding.blogspot.com/