[CT Birds] Snowy Owl

Kevin Doyle kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Wed Jan 6 18:13:36 EST 2016

A few questions. Today after the owl was at Silver Sands yesterday, I spent the better of the morning there today in the general area where it was seen. 3 others were there also and one claimed to have seen & photographed the owl this morning at SSP flying east all before 9AM.

I then spent the late morning early afternoon at Stratford Point. With no one there I assumed no owl. Only to see Patrick's post that the owl was on a roof of the house next to the light house while I was there. Never thought too look off site.

Then I'm getting emails from a Milford resident that around 4PM the owl was at Milford Point on a roof top.

So my question can there be more than one owl or just the one making the rounds.

Lastly I was fascinated by the gulls catching star fish. They seem to hover for a moment, dive then surface with a star fish. Just how good is the eye site of gulls !!!

Thanks
Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from TypeApp