[CT Birds] A question of Crows

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Thu Jan 7 08:19:27 EST 2016

Hi, Tom!
I found a site online that shows North American crow roosts throughout
the years. http://www.crows.net/roostlst.html (Complete only through
2013, but the results seem to be fairly consistent.)
Looks like Norwich has been a constant gathering-spot for quite a few
years, so that may have been where "your" crows are headed. (I've seen
them flying to roosts in the evening hours, too - pretty impressive!)
:-)  Tammy Eustis, Chester