[CT Birds] A question of crows

aspr82 at sbcglobal.net aspr82 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 7 08:45:20 EST 2016

I recall several years ago, when I worked for Bayer Pharm at their
 facility in West Haven, that crows would fly in as evening approached and gathered to roost. The next evening they would roost in a different area of town so the roosting area is not always the same.                                   Phil Asprelli. North Haven
Sent from my iPhone