[CT Birds] Peggy Sibley - Sad News

Frank Gallo peeplo at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 14:29:30 EST 2016

Hi all,

Joan and Dave asked me to pass this note on to everyone, as many of you are old friends of the Sibleys’. I wish it were better tidings. I will miss Peggy and her cheerful smile. My thoughts are with Peggy, Fred, Dave, Joan, and the rest of the clan.

Frank Gallo

Dear Friends,

Peggy Sibley, long-time Guilford resident, wife of Fred Sibley and mother of David, is nearing the end of her life. She is surrounded by family at the Cayuga Medical Center in Ithaca NY, in a room with a sweeping view of the lake. If you would like to share a memory, or send a word of support, please email Fred at Fcsibley at empacc.net <mailto:Fcsibley at empacc.net>

We will read messages to Peggy. From her we send thanks for your friendship and support.

Dave Sibley and Joan Walsh