[CT Birds] Stratford Point Gate this weekend

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Jan 8 11:32:26 EST 2016

Neither Scott nor I will be around this weekend, except perhaps for pop ins, so the gate will be closed this weekend unless you hear otherwise.    This will also allow the owl to have some undisturbed time if it should show up here again and perhaps encourage it to stay around longer.    There has been no sign of any Snowy Owls today.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!