[CT Birds] Extralimital rare birds

Griffin Richards griffingrichards at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 21:15:31 EST 2016

I believe this is the report of the gull mentioned. It looks like after submitting it, the reporter changed the bird to “larus sp.”
As a reference, if you subscribe to a state’s Rare Bird Alerts through eBird, even unconfirmed reports will show up in there.

http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26676609 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S26676609>