[CT Birds] Stratford Point Lesser Black-backed

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Jan 11 13:59:33 EST 2016

I just had a sub-adult (2nd or 3rd year) Lesser Black-backed Gull fly by Stratford Point, headed west towards Russian Beach.

Other than that it has been a fairly slow day here to the extent that I've been paying attention.   The other highlight was an adult Northern Gannet flying by fairly far out and an adult Cooper's Hawk grabbing a Mourning Dove outside my window.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!