[CT Birds] Save the Date - Saturday, March 19, 2016 COA Annual Meeting

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:41:54 EST 2016

Connecticut Ornithological Association

32nd Annual Meeting

Chapman Hall - Middlesex Community  College

100 Training Hill Road, Middletown, CT

Th Connecticut Ornithological Association is proud to present three new speakers to our 32nd Annual Meeting which will take place on Saturday March 19, 2016. A continental breakfast is included with your registration and a delicious hot buffet lunch,catered by Zandri's Catering of Wallingford, can be ordered and purchased in advance. Birds and Beans will once again graciously donate coffee for our meeting.

Our presenters and their topics will include Brad Winn,
"Understanding Shorebird Migration to Help Direct Conservation Action", Neil Hayward,"An Accidental Big Year", and Cameron Cox, "Seawatching:The Identification of Waterbirds in Flight". Check the COA website for speaker bios and more details.

This is a great opportunity for CT's birding community to spend the day hearing and learning from our speakers, purchasing tickets for our fantastic raffle items, visiting with vendors, and socializing with friends. We are also very excited to offer a baseball style cap with an all new embroidered
Connecticut Warbler design on the front and "Connecticut Ornithological Association" on the back of the cap. We will post on CTBirds when photos  of the cap and details are on the COA website.

On behalf of the entire COA board, we look forward to seeing you on March 19th for this "not to be missed" event!

Tina Green
COA Annual Meeting Chair
Sent from my iPhone