[CT Birds] looking to photograph ducks

Mary Mushinsky marymushinsky at att.net
Thu Jan 14 16:39:03 EST 2016

Ann,
Those are beautiful birds! I usually find hooded mergansers near the
I-91 bridge over the Quinnipiac River in New Haven. While there is the
birdwatcher's blind on the land trust property (east bank), I have
noticed the mergansers like the west side of the river. You can
sometimes see them from the residential street that lies near the west
bank.
Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford