[CT Birds] No Snowy of late and Point Closed this weekend

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Jan 15 14:25:53 EST 2016

The Snowy Owl hasn't been seen in a couple of hours despite many observers efforts.  We're not sure which way the bird flew off.  It was last seen on the lighthouse.  It has been pretty slow otherwise, with the other bit of excitement for the day being an American Robin

Stratford Point will be closed this weekend since Scott and I are both off.  This includes Monday.   Unfortunately, we can't keep the gate open when we aren't here.

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!