[CT Birds] Photos sought for new Meigs Point Nature Center

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:58:49 EST 2016

COA has been asked by DEEP and Friends of Hammonasset to develop content
for the new nature center at Hammonasset.  The photos are needed for a 10"
digi-frame which will have a revolving slide show matching birds to the
nests they will be displaying.  I've received suitable photos for most of
the nests but I'm still missing the following:

Baltimore Oriole
Goldfinch
Tufted Titmouse
Willet
Mourning Dove

They want a picture of the *bird with the nest in landscape format* .  If
you have a nice clear shot of any of these and are willing to donate it to
the cause of education, please let me know.  The photo should be cropped to
6 x 9 landscape format.  They promise to give attribution to photographers.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut