[CT Birds] Stamford Painted Bunting:

David Winston dgardenman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 21 09:16:45 EST 2016

Good Morning All:

It is with great pleasure Ginger and I welcomed back the Painted Bunting to the feeder in our backyard.
We’re at 1128 Cove Road, park on Cove Road in front of the house across the street on the South side of the street. You will get a ticket if you park on the North side..
We have a picnic table set up so you can view the feeder. Keep an eye out on the front of the house next door as well He has been seen in that Holly Tree.
He is unpredictable right now, so I cannot really give you any best times. He was here this morning from 8-8:15.
Please respect the neighbors privacy as you scan across the front of their house.

Dave Winston