[CT Birds] Probable Cave Swallow in Guilford.

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Jan 21 13:20:14 EST 2016

I got word from Keith Mueller that he had a probable Cave Swallow in Guilford at the East River Boat Launch on Neck Road.  The bird was flying towards the Guilford Harbor.

A word of caution.   Keith also reported that an ENCON officer told him he can't be at that boat launch unless he had a boat trailer.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!