[CT Birds] Probable Cave Swallow in Guilford.

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Jan 21 14:43:09 EST 2016

Oh forgot the Swallow.......I only had a quick look at it as I was
leaving as it flew by (since it surprised me). I was a little stunned
to see a large Swallow flying down the River. But I was 90% positive
it was a Cave Swallow (I gave it 10% for the surprise factor). It flew
west down the River towards Guilford Harbor.

Keith Mueller