[CT Birds] Probable Cave Swallow in Guilford.

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Jan 21 15:51:12 EST 2016

The road to the boat ramp has no parking signs on both sides. To clear
this up, I was parked near one of those no parking signs this morning,
and being asked to move or be ticketed was justified, and I did
without any reservations. I believe, but could be wrong, that there
might be some signs in the main parking lot that state parking for
vehicles using the boat ramp.

If anyone remembers last winter when we were all there watching the
Rough-legged Hawks in the marsh. We were all asked to leave by DEEP
officers because we were told that the boat ramp road was posted with
no parking signs and only boat users were allowed to park there or in
the main parking lot.

Now I will have to go down there tomorrow and see what exactly those
signs state.

Keith Mueller