[CT Birds] Birder/Law Enforcement Interaction

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Fri Jan 22 17:16:21 EST 2016

At the Norwalk Public Launching Ramp at Veterans Park, there are many signs telling people that the lot is only for vehicles with trailers, all others will be either ticketed or towed.
But this is only from May 15th until October 15th, the rest of the off boating season it is okay for a trailerless vehicle to park there.
This seems very fair to me, I don't understand why the State can't do the same?

Larry Flynn
Norwalk