[CT Birds] Pushy sparrows

Valery Melnikov valery51 at optimum.net
Tue Jan 19 16:58:47 EST 2016

Chris and Larry Melnikov.  My wife was standing on our veranda when she was accosted by an agitated sparrow. This creature landed at her feet and set up a commotion. It was soon followed by two more angry gangsters. After a moment one of the  creatures flew to the empty feeder where it recommenced its cajolery.  Not wishing to be Hedren'd my wife filled the feeder in a trice. Needless to say the danger was averted. I was sent to Home D to another bag of feed. They are pushy little beasts!
Sent from my iPhone