[CT Birds] And it continues

Kevin Doyle kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Tue Jan 19 18:14:16 EST 2016

I am not surprised,shocked, or what have you with man's lack of any kind of sense no less common sense. Shooting a bird cruelty towards animals what can one say when civilization both home and abroad kills one another on a daily basis. Just look at the local news. It sucks. So killing a bird who cares and what can we do. We live in very troubled times and having lived through the 50's right up till today, I'm afraid it's only going to get worse.

I watch the weather channel Highway through Hell ... last weeks show the troops were dispatched to a none tractor trailer recovery but a recovery of a Great Horned Owl laying on the side of the road. So I guess there is still good to be had just the media needs to focus on the postive/good and not the negatives. FYI the owl made a full recovery (broken wing) and was released at the end of the episode.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from TypeApp