[CT Birds] Probable Cave Swallow in Guilford.

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Thu Jan 21 14:22:17 EST 2016

And he threatened Keith with arrest.

Why are we not hearing from COA leadership and the leadership of other
state bird and conservation agencies about this travesty?

We should go there as a group and ask fot them to arrest us all...I can not
believe how utterly stupid this is.  Keith said there was not a car in the
lot.  He was alone but because he did not have a boat trailer on his car,
he would be arrested if he did not leave.

This is a pile of crap and no one sees to care.

Mark Szantyr
Storrs