[CT Birds] Probable Cave Swallow in Guilford.

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Thu Jan 21 14:36:34 EST 2016

If everyone remembers a similar happening last winter with the
Rough-legged Hawk. We were all asked to move our vehicles on the dirt
road to the boat ramp because the road was for cars with boat trailers
or car top boats. If that is the law than that is the law. I think
getting a parking ticket for stopping to look at or take pictures of
birds in a car without a boat trailer or car top racks might just
warrant a little latitude for birders in the dead of winter!

But if that is the Law, than I guess we all need to be careful!

Keith Mueller