[CT Birds] Boat Launch

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Fri Jan 29 09:29:51 EST 2016

And thank you very much to Kathy and Mary who ARE in contact with the proper state authorities to rectify this situation.  It sounds to me as though the Encon officer was also misinterpretting the parking signage and it needs proper communication, not an uprising, to rectify.  But if, as John pointed out, they want to keep the parking for boaters, then so be it.  Get a kayak, or even just a carrier.

Jack Swatt