[CT Birds] Binocular Realignment

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Fri Jan 29 18:39:07 EST 2016

We have had binoculars cleaned and repaired by "Land, Sea and Sky.  We mailed them there at 1925A Richmond Avenue, Huston, Texas. 77098.  You need to call them first @ 713-529-3551
Carol Lemmon

      From: tizme4158 via CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
 To: "ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org" <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
 Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 2:30 PM
 Subject: [CT Birds] Binocular Realignment

My son bought me  pair of Seeker bins for Christmas. I know it's far from the best but to him it was the best. And honestly the clarity is terrific. Unfortunately I dropped them while doing the mid-winter eagle watch for DEEP. Clarity is still great but I can't get the view aligned.  Called Fat Robin but they don't repair this brand. Any suggestions much appreciated. ~ Susan Doherty, Milford, CT