[CT Birds] Boat Launch

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:07:22 EST 2016

If you, in your entire life, did as much for the benefit of the natural world as Keith Mueller does with each and every piece he carves, with each and every donation to tropical bird conservation, to rain forest conservation, to seabird conservation, if you even came close to the kindness and generosity this incredible artist shows to the art and birding community by his passionate dedication to bird study and education, to the development of young talent and newly inspired concern for the natural world, then and only then would you have earned the right to comment. Until that time, maybe you should go back to your quiet and frustrated existence, hating the people who really do care about birds and birding and preserving some semblance of pristine nature in this god-forsaken state.

Your attack on this fine gentleman was uncalled for.

Mark Szantyr