[CT Birds] (no subject)

ricki rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 08:32:40 EST 2016

I wish you vitriolic children would take your spats to personal e-mail and not use the ct bird site.  I am immediately deleting any and all mail from the  list that pertains to this argument.  I believe the rules of the site state that such nonsense is not tolerated.  Please behave and respect others, even if you don’t have the same opinions.  At this stage I am about to delete the whole site unless I see this type of bad behavior stop.  I’m sure there are other sites I can go up on that will give me birding info.

Ricki Soucy
Meriden

Sent from Mail for Windows 10