[CT Birds] Recent Angry Posts

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:43:14 EST 2016

My power has been out for six hours, (suicidal squirrel n a transformer)
beginning just after I read the initial post that is so troubling.

Rest assured, Roy Harvey is still doing his excellent work in running CT
Birds and was right on top of this as soon as he read it.  The COA Board
will meet on Monday and determine what action to take in this matter. We
welcome civil dialogue on this list and hurtful, vitriolic posts will not
be tolerated.

Thanks to those who urged calm in this situation in my forced absence.  We
ARE better than this.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut