[CT Birds] Fwd: Scheduled Rhode Island dedicated Pelagic Feb. 13

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Tue Jan 26 22:32:24 EST 2016

 From Carlos Pedro-

Hello All,
I have scheduled a dedicated Pelagic with the Frances Fleet out of
Galilee Harbor.
The trip is scheduled for Saturday, February 13 departing from the
Frances Fleet
Dock in Galilee at 7 AM and returning at 3:30 PM. We will head out
thru the Mud Hole to Coxes
Ledge and spend time cruising and stopping to chum in areas of bird activity.

Birds expected on the trip include Common Murre, Razorbills, Dovekie,
Northern Fulmar
and Black-legged Kittiwake.Possible rarities include Atlantic Puffin,
Thick-billed Murre and Little Gull.

The cost of the trip will be $98 each but we need a minimum of 30
participants. I need to make
  the final confirmation with Frances Fleet by February 5. If you are
interested please e-mail me as
soon as possible. The trip should provide good opportunies for viewing
and photographing birds up close.

Carlos Pedro
dcpedro at cox.net

----- End forwarded message -----