[CT Birds] enough

Bob MacDonnell bob at macdonnellphoto.com
Sat Jan 30 09:33:32 EST 2016

I don't know, I'm sitting here on the bank of the river, listening to Puff, Puff, Pass and watching a flock of gulls at 1000 yards and debating whether or not to swim out there to see if they're Herrings or Ring Bills. As I'm following the thread I'm thinking this birding version of the Biggie/Tupac East Coast/West Coast feud could be just what the CT birding scene needs to liven things up and attract new blood to our community. Just look at ..... Oh wait here comes a flock of Canada Geese, gotta go.

Sent from my iPhone