[CT Birds] Personal Attacks

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat Jan 30 09:38:28 EST 2016

I am still the CTBirds moderator.  That never changed.

Personal attacks are unacceptable on CTBirds.  As with past instances I do not post on the list about what steps are taken in response to an unacceptable post.  They are taken in coordination of the COA President, on a case by case basis, and are subject to review by the COA board.

The discussion about access to such facilities as public boat ramps was entirely on-topic for this list, and I appreciate all the constructive work that came out of it.  I think it shows that his list can be far more than just a place to hear about rare birds, and I hope to see more such constructive discussions as they come up.

Anyone see any good birds lately?

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT