[CT Birds] 2 purple finches still coming to the feeders today.

brian kulvete briankulvete at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:29:12 EST 2016

They have been here for several weeks now and I'm glad they stuck around while we were away on our trip.  Normally seen in the AM and PM, today they have been eating pretty much all day.  My dad and aunt made sure to keep the feeders full during our absence.  Also, close to 40 goldfinches a couple dozen juncos and many of the other smaller typical feeder birds, and common woodpeckers.  No siskin yet.We got back from Belize on Saturday.  It was an amazing trip and the birding down there is addictive.  Last night I posted my photos on my website.  http://briankulvetenaturephotos.smugmug.com/  I also have a Facebook page that I update in greater detail if anyone cares to check that out as well.  https://www.facebook.com/briankuvetenaturephotos/  It's bittersweet that we missed any signs of snow so far this winter, as I DO love a fresh fallen snow in the morning.  What a crazy year.Brian KulveteBloomfield, CT