[CT Birds] Stratford Great Meadows Volunteers

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Feb 2 09:24:32 EST 2016

The Stewart B. McKinney National Wildlife Refuge is seeking volunteers to help out at the Stratford Great Meadows Unit. Please come learn more this coming Saturday February 6th at 9 am at Stratford Point 1207 Prospect Drive, Stratford. This event is cosponsored by Audubon Connecticut, New Haven Bird Club and the Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History (RTPI). One of the goals of this new volunteer corps is to improve public access to the Stratford Great Meadows Unit, an amazing place for birding in Connecticut.

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!