[CT Birds] Bald Eagle

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:03:14 EST 2016

Karen, join the listserve, CTBirds at http://www.ctbirding.org/email.htm to
report your sightings to interested birders.  I'll forward this to the
list.  Thanks for reporting!

"Today, February 4, 2016 @ 10:42am I saw a bald eagle fly over and land in
a large tree on the Merritt Parkway. I was traveling northbound and was
between the Weed Street underpass and exit 38.
OMG I'm so excited !! It was huge, really huge and beautiful. So close, I
wish I could have stopped on the parkway to take a photo. Ugh

- Karen Lethbridge"

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut