[CT Birds] Eastern towhee, heard - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 4 13:51:41 EST 2016

The Eastern Towhee, I reported a week ago this past Sunday, is still in the area of South St here in Washington, CT. About 20 minutes ago while on a walk south on South St here in Washington, CT I heard the call of an Eastern Towhee. The bird was heard about 200 yards north of the intersection South St and Nichols Hill Road in Washington, CT on South St. The location was on the left going north on South St  beyond a 25 mile speed limit sign on the right.
David W BabingtonWashington, CT