[CT Birds] Bill to protect Albatrosses and Petrels

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Feb 5 11:08:52 EST 2016

This action alert may be of interest to those with an interest in seabirds and is related to legislation that would implement the Agreement on the Conservation of Albatrosses and Petrels (ACAP), a treaty that aims to advance international cooperation to protect these imperiled birds. www.audubonaction.org/ACAP<http://www.audubonaction.org/ACAP>

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!