[CT Birds] Possible oriole at Mystic feeder - immature, or maybe a female Bullocks??

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Tue Feb 9 11:47:11 EST 2016

Nice shots, carol.  I think this is an adult female Bullocks, but with the variability one can see in the 1st year female Baltimore, can't rule that out.  Scapulars seem to have the brownish 1st year female Baltimore look, but with the extensive yellow on the head, my money is on female Bullocks.  I am curious what the experts will say.....

Jim