[CT Birds] East River Boat Launch Ramp

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:24:26 EST 2016

I have been invited to a meeting of relevant DEEP staff at the East River
boat launch ramp to discuss the access issues that have cropped up.

If anyone has any other location they would like me to know about where
parking or access has been an issue (State owned, not town), please get
back to me today.  One other location has been brought to my attention,
Great Island in Old Lyme, where the signs prohibit all parking except boat
trailers, yet they have a wildlife viewing stand nest to the boat launch
ramp.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut