[CT Birds] East River Boat Launch Ramp

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:50:58 EST 2016

I'm not sure I will have an opportunity to bring this up at this meeting
but I appreciate your bringing it to my attention and I will bring it up if
I get a chance.  I have other meetings with the Hammonasset people because
of all the work I did on the bird related exhibits at the new nature
center.  I'm pretty sure the opportunity will arise.  This meeting tomorrow
is with the boating division, so maybe not the right people for this
issue.  Thank you.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut