[CT Birds] Hermit Warbler and food

julian hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Fri Feb 12 16:37:24 EST 2016

Greg,
That's an interesting note..thanks. With the weather set to produce pretty gelid conditions, the suggestion of putting mealworms out might not be a bad idea. Thanks to the local birder for recently putting out suet.

I plan to visit tomorrow morning, the first chance I have had to go since it has settled into a routine. I will post a note as soon as possible, positive or negative.

There's no place on my way home tonite to pick up any mealworms, but any additional sustenance anyone can provide will certainly help keep this little guy healthy. Even though it has survived several bouts of cold weather, the wind chill over the weekend could prove deadly.
Be warm people!
Julian Julian Hough New Haven, CT 06519
 www.naturescapeimages.wordpress.com