[CT Birds] Fwd: Mealworms

Clark Moseley an.doc.mo.72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 18:43:18 EST 2016

We had a Painted Bunting overwinter in Blue Hill, ME and a Townsend's Warbler that spent a few weeks in Winterport ME a few years ago.  I bought a bag of freeze dried meal worms and neither of these birds would touch the freeze dried ones but these two birds would not touch them.  So...., because I hate to waste good protein I ended up eating them.  I can assue you that the birds and I agree, there not any where as good as the "Real McCoy".  When it comes to eating, the birds know what's good.

Clark "Chip" Moseley
33 Ridge Circle
Storrs Mansfield, Ct 06268

Home Ph. - Storrs, CT:  (860) 477-0889