[CT Birds] Sharp shinned in Stamford

Lisa C lc2w2kids at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:49:32 EST 2016

Your post makes me think..,My daughter and I suspected a Sharp Shinned hawk
around our feeder & in Cummings park attacking parakeets in mid Nov thru to
early Jan.

We did get several good sightings, but no photos. We didn't share because
we weren't 100% sure.

This was the 2nd winter of visits. This winter visit was longer than last
winter.

Lisa Coggins
Owen street
Stamford, CT