[CT Birds] Fwd: [MASSBIRD] Ida Giriunas

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:44:19 EST 2016

For all those CT Birders who have participated in the Brookline Bird Club pelagics out of Hyannis MA  and know Ida Giriunas and all she has done to make these pelagics happen, please read the forwarded posting. I am sure Ida would love to hear from all of you. We wish her a speedy recovery and hope she will be out with us this coming July and August.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: