[CT Birds] The Birding Project

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 10:30:31 EST 2016

Hi all,
During my recent quick birding jaunt to Florida, I met a great birder from Montana, Christian Hagenlocher. He is conducting an ABA-area birding big year; one during which he's also meeting and interviewing birders along the way. Among those he has interviewed are Greg Smith (The Big Year fame), Clay Taylor (of TX but formerly CT), and yours truly.

Check out his project website, blog, list, and photos here:

I wish my new friend good birding and safe travels.

Frank Mantlik

Stratford, CT
Sent from my iPhone