[CT Birds] Suet for Hermit Warbler

Darlene djmoore67 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 10:59:46 EST 2016

CT birders
On Wednesday Feb 9th when I saw and photographed the Hermit Warbler under the CT-318 bridge, a large amount of a type of suet called "bark butter" was spread on trees, rocks, branches, etc under the bridge.
Thanks so much to Charles who spread it all around the area.

In at least one photo from yesterday someone mention this bird eating some of the suet.

Sorry if laying out food offends anyone, but this warbler will need all the help it can get this weekend.

On a birding note, I got a new yard bird American Tree Sparrow just in time for the GBBC.

Best
Darlene

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT